Datcha Soap Bar
Inspired by the Eastern European countryside, the Datcha soap bar is a homage to cottage life in the Belorussian woods.
Earthy, woodsy with florals tones, cleansing and nourishing soap bar infused with goldenrod and chamomile for their soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Filtered water, goldenrod infused grape-seed oil, coconut oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, sodium hydroxide, chamomile infused avocado oil, hemp oil, castor oil, geranium essential oil, cedar essential oil, pine essential oil, birch essential oil, ravintsara essential oil, poppy seeds, calendula petals, dried raspberry leaf
*This soap is not recommended for infants
Listing price is per single bar.
Each bar weighs between 90-100 grams.
About our soaps
- 100% biodegradable, no chemical preservatives
- Vegan, organic & palm oil free
- Naturally dyed with organic herbs & botanicals
- Naturally scented with pure essential oils
- Our products are 100% handmade so please expect slight variations.
- For longer lasting soap keep dry between uses. Use a draining soap dish to extend the life of your soap, keep it out of water when not in use.
Our oils are derived from natural plants and botanicals and may cause an allergic reaction in some people. Please refer to the ingredient list before using the product. Should you experience an allergic reaction (rash, swelling or itching) - discontinue using the product.